Are you all about problem solving, debugging and coming up with innovative ways to solve high-impact issues? Would you like to work alongside a team of passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers?
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to lead a team of developers to maintain and improve a scalable, high-performance, distributed website platform built on top of WordPress Multisite. You will report to the Director of Engineering and will work to help meet the objectives of our company and lead innovation in the industry.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- You will be the technical lead for multiple agile teams. This means you will work closely with team members to plan and deliver product and technical improvements
- Coordinate work-load with stakeholders
- Hands on mentoring and coaching of team members. Help them achieve their best result by removing impediments and supporting their technical and career growth.
- Manage human resources functions of the team including recruitment, performance management, orientation and training employees
- Help guide new product ideas by providing feasibility and creative technical solutions
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience as a Web Developer using PHP/MySQL with at least two years in a senior capacity and able to code in OO design patterns and principles
- One to two years’ experience in a direct supervisor or mentorship role
- Great technical writing skills to be able to plan, scope and create feature requirement documentation
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Thrives in working as a hands-on leader, mentor, and coach to development team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills