Convertus Digital is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Service Engineering team. You will take ownership on the Service infrastructure and improve our development operations necessary for the successful delivery of enterprise services. Working with the service team, You will also participate in capacity management, change management, bringing the perspective of DevOps best practices to ensure the overall success of the team. Using your collaborative skills, you will work closely with other members of the engineering team to ensure the reliability of the services. You will liaise with various teams, including Engineering, Customer support and downstream web development team in successfully delivering operational services to the Convertus and AutoTrader customers.
• Supporting the team in all efforts related to service delivery
• Manage the change management process for the Operations team and make sure team members know, understand and follow the guidelines
• Manage system monitoring, dashboards, and alerting
• Develop, maintain, and update departmental technical documentation (server configuration, application deployment procedures, system maintenance procedures)
• Work closely with the service team to define and execute service delivery projects and initiatives
• Partners with Development leads, Dev Managers, Key stakeholders, and Business users to understand and prioritize break fix work orders
• Demonstrates a history of being able to work effectively with groups with different levels of technical experience
• Strong written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
• 3+ years of technical experience working in a Tech Industry or SaaS business
• Strong Software Engineering Fundamentals and Service Delivery Fundamentals.
• Strong Communication Skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Experience with AWS stack and strong knowledge of LAMP stack systems is a must have.
• Must be available after hours and/or weekends for emergency or on-call related work, supporting any service impacting incidents and their resolution including any scheduled maintenance activities that occur during maintenance windows (outside of regular business hours)