Were you born and bred to sell? Do you have a sixth-sense for connecting products with clients? Do you want to provide a valuable service that really does what it promises? Then Convertus might just be the place for you!
First of all: hi! Thanks for dropping by! Prepare to read a job posting that will make all others to follow seem boring and irrelevant.
Are you a master of all things sales? Do you excel in building strong relationships with others? Are you looking to work in a dynamic and challenging start-up environment? Do you love a challenge, and working in a tight-knit team? Our company is unique, innovative, young and fun. We’ve attempted to create a job posting that embodies the same characteristics. Why did we include a picture of batman riding a mechanical unicorn surrounded by dolphins and a rainbow on this job posting? Because we can. That’s why.
You’re probably wondering…
Who are you guys?
We are a young and hungry company that specializes in website design, SEO and SEM in the automotive industry. Our company has been growing lightning-fast for over three years, but now we’re ready to put our foot on the throttle and add to our business development team. The selected candidate will be working directly with one of the co-founders of the company to help bring in new business. Together, the two of you will become an unstopped wrecking ball of awesomeness. Wow.
Okay, I’m listening…
Your title will be ‘Digital Solutions Advisor’. Your mission (if you choose to accept it) will be to help our company grow by helping us secure new clients across North America. Our company is focused exclusively on the automotive sector. We provide innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships / auto groups and vehicle manufacturers (OEM’s) across the continent. We’ve gained incredible traction in the market and our company is growing rapidly as a result. This is your opportunity to get into an exciting and flexible work environment, with an incredible amount of opportunity for advancement. Cha cha cha.
I’m awesome. What can you offer?
Yes, you are awesome – and we can offer you a lot! This role will be a salary + commission dealio. You’ll be expected to hit your target every month, and if you do, you’re going to like the numbers on your paycheck.
Despite being a relatively young/new company, we’ve got some amazing stuff to offer. Check out the list below to get a feel for what you can expect if things work out between us:
- To be a part of a great company, with an incredible culture
- An amazing 7,000 sq. ft Yaletown office
- Semi-flexible hours
- Insanely fun Nerf wars in the office
- Top-notch employee benefits program (medical, dental, etc.) at no cost
- Super casual business environment (shorts and sandals approved!)
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere
- Regular Xbox One, table tennis and mini-basketball competitions
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Monthly competitions among employees, with great prizes
- Monthly team-building events (think paintball, go-karts, obstacle courses, etc.)
- Incredible Nerf wars in the office (we thought this was worth mentioning twice)
I’m still not convinced
If this doesn’t sound like damn-close to your dream-job description at this point, this probably isn’t the right fit for you. This is a unique opportunity and it’s not going to work for everyone. With that said, someone is going to hit the jackpot and the career of a lifetime. (either way, thanks for dropping by! We appreciate you taking the time to read this posting!)
What else should I know?
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable working independently and possess top-notch communication skills. Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new business (in person, phone, email, social, etc.)
- Conducting demonstrations and creating proposals
- Successfully bringing in new business
Other desirable attributes are:
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable working independently and possess top-notch communication skills. Key responsibilities and will include:
- The ability to sell things to other people
- Previous sales experience is desirable, but we will train the right candidate
- Unwavering confidence
- The ability to handle rejection with ease
- Excellent phone communication abilities
- Extreme persistence
- Great organizational abilities
- Experience in a communication-centric role
- Automotive industry experience/knowledge/connections
- Digital Marketing experience/knowledge
- Previous experience with Nerf guns would be a big plus
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please attach your resume and cover letter below! Only those selected for an interview will receive a response – Thank you for your interest!
Similar roles: Marketing coordinator, account executive, eCommerce manager, car dealership marketing, media relations, relationship management, director of operations, operations manager, customer service representative, human resources, client care, sales, business development – Stop reading this and send us your application!