We are seeking a Sr. Development Specialist to join our team and to assist in developing our web platform. Our ideal candidate for this position is motivated, creative, detailed oriented, has excellent communication skills and ability to solve problems.
What you’ll do…
- Defines Service objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Work in an agile team of Web Developer, QA personals and contribute to Kanban-based execution of project and day to day works.
- Perform technical analysis of software design by offering input on the testability of functional elements and designs plus non-functional requirement.
- Working closely with QA development team to ensure the overall quality of service that is provided by the platform
- Assist in the mentorship of dev team members on best software development practices.
- Ensure the overall uptime of services that the team provides.
What you bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of web technologies and cloud solutions such as AWS/GCP
- Solid knowledge of OOP, REST APIs/MQ
- Strong Knowledge of testing driven development practices
- Experienced with Design Patterns and Architecture
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Must have Experience
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in web development
- 7+ years’ experience with PHP
- Demonstrated experience in All levels of testing practices
- Experience working within a formal CI/CD pipeline.
- Agile team and methodology experience
Nice to have Experience
- experience in WordPress development
- Good understanding of containerization technologies such as docker
- Good understanding of Version Control tools such as GIT.
- Jira/Confluence experience
- Your public code repos or sites to showcase some of your works.