Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside a team of young, passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers? Life is short. Work somewhere awesome!
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to be responsible for generating traffic to our websites from search engine natural listings. You will create plans for select website properties and optimize those web properties for search engines and for our pre-defined keywords selections using HTML, site structure, page layout and navigation considerations. This position will also assist in the day-to-day management of campaigns and gather, analyze data and prepare reports using web optimization software.
What you’ll do
- Work towards generating traffic to our websites from search engine listings. Responsible for researching and defining keyword targets to generate incremental traffic. Will leverage analytics to review and analyze trends. Work towards optimizing web properties for search engines and for pre-defined keywords selections. This includes HTML, site structure, and page layout and navigation considerations. Work cross functionally with the IS/IT and Marketing teams.
- Responsible to write proposals to create and modify content and functionality on the websites to maximize SEO value. Actively seek out and acquire links and manage link partnerships. Provide market and industry context reporting.
- Gather and analyze data and prepare reports using analytics software, monitor and report on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis.
- Research, build, and manage comprehensive keyword lists manually and/or in bid management tools on an ongoing basis. Develop, test, and track landing page optimization and other conversion strategies
- Manage and mentor a small high-performing team, including HR management responsibilities of recruitment, performance management and reviews.
- University degree, preferably with a Marketing major or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years search engine marketing experience
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools.
- Working knowledge of SEM tools, website standards, usability testing, website reporting tools, and web analytics
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
- High level of proficiency with the internet and MS Office (particularly Excel); demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications; and knowledge of Web analytics software
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in the search engine industry
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Passion for the power of content and web analytics
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office downtown complete with a foosball table, pool table, gaming centre etc.
- Incredible company-wide activities (Nerf wars, board games, etc) in the office every month.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-Time
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.