Do you have an interest in driving teams in learning and implementing test strategies that are robust, reusable and scalable for large scale web platforms? Are you well versed in tools and technologies that help automate testing? Would you like to work alongside a team of passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium websites and digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers?
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to help maintain and improve a scalable, high-performance, distributed website platform built on top of WordPress Multisite. This individual will report to the Director of Development and work alongside a team of developers, other QA specialists, designers and DevOps engineers with varying specializations to meet the objectives of our company and help lead innovation in the industry.
What You’ll Do…
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team delivering test automation
- Create automated test plans and carry out their implementation through the course of the product life-cycle
- Work with the dev team to review new and upcoming functionality, identify automation approaches and build automated test cases to ensure maximum coverage
- Monitor automated test case results to ensure that test cases are reliable and robust, with minimal false positive test case failures
- Build and maintain an automated testing framework and support the team with creating automation tests
- Continuously improve our automation strategy and test approach with a view to the latest technologies and industry trends. Identify, report, prioritize, and escalate issues
Your Qualifications and Experience…
- Strong software development fundamentals
- Minimum 3+ years experience creating, driving and building test strategies that are robust and reusable for enterprise-level website platforms
- Knowledge of Selenium and integration into CICD Pipeline integration
- Expert in creating and implementing automated testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of cross-browser testing methodologies and user acceptance testing (UAT) models
- A team player mentality, who can guide and teach developers how to improve their feature development by using best practices in QA/Automation and help the team in building a culture where these QA practices become integral to development workflows
- Experience working in an agile environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working with JIRA for task management and documentation
- Experience with container technology such as docker is an asset
- Familiarity with WordPress or php frameworks
Job Type: Full-Time
Convertus has quickly grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got a lot to offer the right candidate – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Downtown office location complete with dogs, kitchen, gym, foosball table, pool table, gaming centre etc.*
- Competitive employee benefits (medical, dental, flex spending account, etc.) and pension program
- Career growth opportunities and professional development dollars
- Monthly wellness / transit subsidy
- Casual business environment with semi-flexible hours and paid time off
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with snacks and drinks*
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)*
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)*
- And much more!
*When we’re back in the office – we’re currently working remote due to Covid
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.