Are you looking to work in a fun, challenging, dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for digital advertising and constantly testing new ideas? Would you like to work with an awesome team of people building some of the most innovative tools in our industry?
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We are on the lookout for an expert with Google and Facebook Ads to join our Digital Advertising team. As a Senior Specialist, you will need to be organized, proactive, and a thought-leader within the team. The responsibilities in this role include the setup and management of our Digital Advertising clients across Canada, testing new advertising strategies, joining our Performance Strategists for monthly performance reviews with our biggest clients, and sharing news and ideas during the Digital Advertising team’s Education Fridays. Boom!
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a foosball table, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- Incredible company-wide activities (Nerf wars, board games, etc) in the office every month.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
- Expert knowledge about the functionality of, and a passion for Google AdWords and PPC advertising
- 2+ years experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords is required
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Sheets, Google Ads Scripts, and a search marketing research and analysis tool is a plus
- Experience running Facebook Ads campaigns is an even bigger plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and experience presenting account performance on a routine basis
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to handle timeline shifts in stride and re-organize priorities accordingly
- Strong leadership qualities
- Automotive knowledge/experience is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Nerf guns is a plus
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.
P.S. Feel free to include a meme in your application that will get our attention and/or make us laugh.
Similar roles: Digital Marketing Specialist, PPC Analyst/Paid Search Analyst, Pay-Per-Click Advertiser, Internet Marketing Strategist, PPC Strategist, SEO Specialist – stop reading this and send us your application!