Are you looking to work in a fun, dynamic, challenging start-up environment? Do you have a passion for design and digital marketing? Would you like to work with an awesome team of people, and pet puppies every single day? Cheya!
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We are on the lookout for a talented individual to work alongside our design team, assisting in the vision and delivery of our creative solutions. This will include all hands-on elements and will require someone who is capable of taking projects from concept to delivery with minimal oversight. Success metrics will be based on overall contribution to the design team and ability to efficiently produce high quality work. Previous experience in professional design will be essential. You will need to be organized, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills to be successful in this position. Boom!
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. We’re building something incredible, and having a damn lot of fun along the way. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. This is your opportunity to get into an exciting and flexible work environment, with an incredible amount of opportunity for advancement. Wahoo!
What we bring to the table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere, with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Incredible Nerf wars in the office every week
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a gym, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
- 1 year of professional graphic design experience
- Awesome graphic design skills using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Practical organizational abilities in working independently
- Strong attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Excellent knowledge of integrating HTML and CSS
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Ability to handle timeline shifts in stride and re-organize priorities accordingly
- Experience with multimedia creation using Premiere Pro, AfterEffects or related video-making software are a PLUS but not required
- Excellent sense of humour/strong knowledge base of memes
- Automotive industry experience/knowledge would be swell
- Ping pong skills are a plus
*Recent grads will be considered with at least some relevant design experience (i.e. part-time freelancing).
Let’s do this
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Send your resume and cover letter through this posting in PDF format, as well as a link to your portfolio! NO phone calls or walk ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.
P.S. Feel free to include a meme in your application that will get our attention and/or make us laugh.