Are you looking to work in a fun, challenging, dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for web development and QA testing? Would you like to work with an awesome team of people, and pet puppies every single day? Cheya! Our company is unique, innovative, young and fun – so we’ve attempted to create a job posting that embodies the same characteristics.
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to help and support our development team for successful deployments. This individual will be in direct communication with the incumbent Quality Assurance team and developers to maintain quality standards. Candidates with a strong advocate for quality will need to be detail oriented and proactive in identifying and preventing short and long term issues. Boom!
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What we bring to the table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere, with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Incredible Nerf wars in the office
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a foosball table, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
- 1+ years of professional experience in testing desktop and mobile websites/applications with familiarity with end-use testing
- A good understanding of testing methodologies (Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Content Testing, Acceptance Testing, etc.)
- Familiarity with git versioning
- Knowledge in Selenium with Java and TestNG is an asset
- Proficiency in Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, and Bitbucket is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field is preferred
- Automotive knowledge/experience is an asset
- Previous experience with Nerf guns is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: C$40,000 to $43,000 Annually
Let’s do this
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.
P.S. Feel free to include a meme in your application that will get our attention and/or make us laugh.
Similar roles: QA Analyst, QA Automation Engineer, Software Analyst, coding – Stop reading this and send us your application!