Do you have a passion for DevOps and developing automated systems? Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside a team of young, passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers?
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to help create and maintain a system to allow for rapid integration and deployment of our web product as our Junior DevOps Specialist. This individual will be directly reporting to the lead of development. You will need to be self-motivated, organized, and have exceptional interpersonal skills to be successful in this position.
- Knowledge/Experience with chef/puppet or equivalent automation tools
- Knowledge/Experience with Jenkins or equivalent integration tools
- Knowledge/Experience with Amazon AWS
- Working understanding of coding and scripting languages (PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby)
- Working understanding of relational databases
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must play nicely with others
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Previous experience with Nerf guns is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: C$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Incredible company-wide activities (Nerf wars, board games, Magic: the Gathering, etc) in the office every month
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a foosball table, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins, please.