Are you looking to work in a fun, challenging, dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for solving customer problems and providing top-notch support? Would you like to work with an awesome team of people, and pet puppies every single day? Our company is unique, innovative, young and fun – so we’ve attempted to create a job posting that embodies the same characteristics. Why did we include a picture of Batman riding a mechanical unicorn surrounded by dolphins and a rainbow on this job posting? Because we can. That’s why.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to help manage and support our rapidly-growing client base. This individual will be in direct communication with our clients across North America on a daily basis. You will need to be highly organized, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills to be successful in this position. Boom!
In less than 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. We’re building something incredible, and having a damn lot of fun along the way. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. This is your opportunity to get into an exciting and flexible work environment, with an incredible amount of opportunity for advancement. Wahoo!
What we bring to the table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere, with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Incredible company-wide Nerf wars in the office every month
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a foosball table, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- An amazing employee benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
- Experience working in a client-facing support role, preferably in a marketing/agency-related setting or call centre
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically
- Proactive in identifying and resolving problems
- Excellent sense of humour/strong knowledge base of memes
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Super duper attention to detail
- Ability to handle timeline shifts in stride and re-organize priorities accordingly
- Bilingual in French is a huge plus, but not required
- Must play nicely with others
- Automotive knowledge/experience is an asset
- Previous experience with Nerf guns is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: C$38,000 to $43,000 Annually
Let’s do this
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins, please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.
P.S. Feel free to include a meme in your application that will get our attention and/or make us laugh.
Similar roles: Marketing coordinator, client care, account executive, e-commerce manager, media relations, relationship management, project manager, customer service representative, onboarding – Stop reading this and send us your application!