Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside a team of passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium websites and digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers?
We’re looking for a Level 1 Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for developing and delivering website and inventory management solutions.
- 1-2 years experience with PHP for back-end website development
- Knowledge or experience with WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience with version control software like Git
- Team player that is willing to go outside of their comfort zone
- Knowledge of different types of testing including PHPUnit testing, integration testing, and UI testing would be good to have
- Working knowledge of Atlassian suite
- Knowledge with basic shell or bash scripting languages
Job Type: Full-Time
Convertus has quickly grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got a lot to offer the right candidate – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Downtown office location complete with dogs, kitchen, gym, foosball table, pool table, gaming centre etc.
- Competitive employee benefits (medical, dental, flex spending account, etc.) and pension program
- Career growth opportunities and professional development dollars
- Monthly wellness / transit subsidy
- Casual business environment with semi-flexible hours and paid time off
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- And much more!
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.