Would you like to work in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside a team of passionate industry professionals who specialize in the execution of premium websites and digital marketing solutions for Automotive Retailers?.
We are on the lookout for a Customer Success Specialist to provide customer-focused day-to-day support to our clients.
What you’ll do
You will act as the internal primary point of contact between the customer and Convertus for specific customer related issues. The role may provide, or act as liaison for other staff who provide, customer support, technical support, support for adding or setting up products, planning and making recommendations for the customer’s account, including preparing sales presentations and monthly reports for customers. Building strong customer relationships is absolutely key to the success of the role.
- You will be investigating concerns and inquiries.
- By trouble shooting, asking the right questions of clients and cross functional team, you will determine the best course of action to bring resolution to concerns or issues raised by clients.
- Communicating resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role.
- Managing inbound communications (phone or email) from clients to your client accounts.
- Understand the value proposition of Convertus products to be able to support customer decision-making.
- Coordinating & liaising with cross-functional departments to resolve technical issues, billing or order fulfillment related queries.
- Preparing and running reports and presentations (ie. Monthly reviews, Sales Proposals, Performance, Tickets, Status, etc) both internally within the organization and/or for client purposes.
- By analyzing reports, you will make recommendations to the Sales team regarding customer accounts, including flagging issues around optimization.
- Taking ownership of the accuracy of the clients account information in CRM system – including package information, contacts, rates etc.
- College diploma.
- Solid verbal/written communication skills.
- MS Office experience – specifically Excel is essential.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Technical skills.
- Basic knowledge of CSS/JS preferred
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere with an incredible culture
- Downtown office location complete with dogs, kitchen, gym, foosball table, pool table, gaming centre etc.
- Competitive employee benefits program (medical, dental, flex spending account, etc.)
- Career growth opportunities and professional development dollars
- Monthly wellness / transit subsidy.
- Casual business environment with semi-flexible hours
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-Time
Convertus has quickly grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. Convertus is a preferred Digital Marketing vendor for Fiat Chrysler Automobile Franchise Dealers and for Jaguar Land Rover Franchise Dealers in Canada. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. Convertus is a subsidiary of TRADER Corporation which owns autoTRADER.ca and is the largest Automotive Technology provider in Canada.
What We Bring to the Table
We’ve got a lot to offer the right candidate – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
Does this sound like a good fit for you?
If so, please send your resume and cover letter through this posting! NO phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.