Are you looking to work in a fun, challenging, dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for solving mysteries and getting to the bottom of things when others can’t? Would you like to work with an awesome team of people, and pet puppies every single day? Our company is unique, innovative, young and fun – so we’ve attempted to create a job posting that embodies the same characteristics. Why did we include a picture of batman riding a mechanical unicorn surrounded by dolphins and a rainbow on this job posting? Because we can. That’s why.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
We are on the lookout for a qualified individual to help manage and support our rapidly-growing client base. This individual will be responsible for all things inventory for our clients – including vehicle inventory feed setup, troubleshooting, and overall data flow process improvements. Boom!
In 5 years, Convertus has grown into one of the largest automotive digital marketing agencies in Canada. We’re building something incredible, and having a damn lot of fun along the way. Our company is exclusively focused on the automotive industry, creating innovative digital marketing solutions to car dealerships and auto manufacturers. We’ve gained incredible traction and our team is growing quickly as a result. This is your opportunity to get into an exciting and flexible work environment, with an incredible amount of opportunity for advancement. Wahoo!
What we bring to the table
We’ve got some amazing stuff to offer – check out the list below to get a feel for what comes along with a career at Convertus:
- Extremely positive and productive atmosphere, with an incredible culture
- Access to a range of adorable doggos that come into the office every day
- Incredible Nerf wars in the office every week
- An awesome office in Yaletown complete with a foosball table, gaming centre, hammocks, etc.
- An amazing benefits program (medical, dental, spending account, etc.)
- Intense ping pong tournaments
- Monthly fitness and transit commute subsidies
- Super casual business environment
- Semi-flexible hours
- Team sports and events (dodgeball, running events, etc.)
- Fully stocked pantry and fridge with amazing snacks and drinks
- Quarterly team-building events (think escape rooms, trampoline parks, etc.)
- And much more!
- Knowledge of CSV or XML product feeds (ecommerce, automotive, digital classified, etc.)
- Ability to convey technically complex concepts in a way non-technical people can understand
- Experience with identifying, investigating, and fixing discrepancies in data
- A natural aptitude for piecing together information and visualizing the bigger picture
- Familiarity with project management software such as Basecamp/Asana/Trello, etc.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent sense of humour/strong knowledge base of memes
- Must play nicely with others
- Automotive knowledge/experience is definitely an asset
- Previous experience with Nerf guns is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: C$44,000 to $47,000 Annually
Let’s do this
Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s get right to it and make the magic happen.
Please send your resume and cover letter through this posting as one PDF. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
P.S. Did we mention that we have dogs that come into the office every day? Please do not apply unless you enjoy playing with adorable packs of pups.
P.S. Feel free to include a meme in your application that will get our attention and/or make us laugh.
*Similar roles: Marketing coordinator, e-commerce specialist, e-commerce analyst, e-commerce manager, data feed specialist, data analyst, database administrator, – Stop reading this and send us your application!